What is the best site to find a roommate?
The 9 Best Roommate Finders on the Web
- Craigslist. Let’s start with the obvious: Craigslist.
- Padmapper. With its free, map-based interface, PadMapper makes it easy to find apartments in a particular neighborhood or even on a particular block.
- Roomie Match.
- 7. Facebook.
- Alumni Networks.
What questions should I ask a potential roommate?
Top 10 Questions to Ask a Potential Roommate
- How often do you clean?
- Have you ever had any difficulty paying the rent on time?
- Do your friends come over often?
- What’s your typical schedule?
- Do you have pets?
- What indoor temperature do you like best?
- Do you think we’d get along well?
- Do you smoke?
What to do when you can’t find a roommate?
If you have no idea how to find a roommate, worry not.
Below is a list of some of the best ways to find a compatible roommate.
- Revisit Your Contact List. Nowadays, we don’t need to keep manual lists of names and phone numbers.
- Consult Your Local Network.
- 3. Facebook Groups.
- Social Media.
How well do you know your roommate game?
Modeled after “The Newlywed Game,” roommates answered questions to find out how well they knew each other. The way the game works, the host (Jake) asks questions of one roommate while the other person waits in the hallway outside. The roommates are then reunited, and the other roommate is asked the same questions.
Is Roomster legitimate?
Roomster is a legitimate website. Services were provided to the customer. Customer is not legitimate for a refund.
How can I find someone to room with?
Here are 10 online roommate finders worth your time.
- Craigslist. Craigslist is one of the original ways to find a roommate, and boasts a massive classified section with listings across the world.
- Circle for Roommates.