How do I find my chromecast MAC address without Internet?
- Open your phone’s device settings.
- Under “Wireless & networks,” touch Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the broadcasted Chromecast SSID (e.g. Chromecast0256).
- Once connected, navigate to and open the Google Cast application.
- Follow the prompts until you see a screen that displays the MAC Address.
How do I find my chromecast MAC address?
How to Find Google Chromecast’s MAC Address
- Open the Chromecast app on your computer. If you have set up your Chromecast recently, you’ll find a shortcut to the app on your desktop.
- Click Settings. You’ll see a list of all the Chromecasts connected on your Wi-Fi network.
- Find the MAC address at the bottom of the window.
How do I find the MAC address for chromecast on my iPhone?
To locate the MAC address for your Chromecast, open the Google Home app on an Android phone or tablet, iPhone or iPad.
- Connect to your Chromecast using Bluetooth.
- Once connected begin the process to connect to Wi-Fi.
- On the bottom right of the page which asks you to select a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address is displayed.
How do I change my chromecast MAC address?
Turn the Chromecast off. Use the appropriate tool or settings menu on your device to change the MAC address of your device to the MAC address of the Chromecast. Open a web browser and complete the authentication process. Change your device’s MAC address back to it’s original address.