How do I find out my keychain password?
Forgot your Keychain Password
- Click on Finder > Go > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- From the Keychain Access menu, select Preferences.
- Click Reset My Default Keychain.
- In the Password field, enter your Active Directory (AD) password (what you log into the computer with).
- If desired, click the checkbox to enable Show Password.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
How do I find my keychain password on Mac?
Keychain Access lets you view the keys, certificates, passwords, account information, notes, or other information stored in a keychain. In the Keychain Access app on your Mac, if you don’t see a list of keychains, choose View > Show Keychains. Select the keychain that you want to view.
What is the keychain password?
By default, your keychain password is the same as your user password (the password you use to log in to the computer). You can change the user password in Users & Groups preferences and the keychain password is automatically changed to match it.
How do I open Keychain Access?
How to open Keychain Access in Mac OS X
- Click and open Finder from the dock.
- Click on Applications then double click on Utilities.
- Double click on Keychain Access to open the application. Note: From the window below, you can view saved passwords and certificates. Keychain password is required to gain access.