How do I find my liked pages on Facebook 2019?
On your Timeline page click the ABOUT tab OR point at MORE tab below Cover Photo and select Likes from the menu. at the far right of the All Likes listing you will need to click the ‘>’ to see additional Pages.
How do I find my liked pages on Facebook app?
How to find Facebook pages you’ve liked
- Visit your profile and click the Likes app (it might be hidden under the application dropdown button).
- Scroll to the bottom of your Likes page and click “Show Other Pages.”
How can I see the pages I follow on Facebook?
When you follow a Page, you may see updates from that Page in News Feed. To see the people or Pages that you follow: Go to your profile and click About. Scroll down to the Friends section and click Following.
Why are my liked pages not showing on Facebook?
Click the MORE tab below your Cover Photo and select Likes to get a listing of your Like Pages. You can also click your ABOUT tab and scroll down to the Likes section. POSTS FROM YOUR LIKE PAGES: On your News Feed page in the left column under the PAGES section select Pages Feed.
How do I find my liked pages on Facebook on my Iphone?
How to View A List of All the Pages You’ve Liked on Facebook
- Scroll down to Likes and tap See All.
- You’ll see a number to the right of All Likes; tap it.
How do I find the pages I am following on Facebook?
To See Whom your following :
- Go to Your Profile Page (Not Your Timeline)
- Click on Friends.
- Click on More option under Friends Tab.
- Under More option you can see the following click on it.
- If you want to know who are following you, click on followers option present under same More option.
How do I see a list of likes on my Facebook page?
To find what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the ‘People Who Like This Page’ field.
When the ‘People and Other Pages’ area opens, it will open to a list of ‘People Who Like This Page’ and show:
- Their profile photo.
- Their name.
- The date each one liked your Page.
Where is the Activity Log on Facebook?
To view your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top right of Facebook.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- From here, use the options on the left side of your activity log to review things like: Things you’ve posted.
How do I hide my liked pages on Facebook Mobile?
Click the edit (pencil)icon on the top right of Facebook beside the ‘Add Likes’ button and select ‘Edit Privacy’ from drop down menu. only one who can see the pages you liked under that particular category. If you want to hide your entire Liked pages on facebook them make all categories settings to ‘Only Me’.