Here’s how to find the secret vault:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select the “People” option.
- And then “Message Requests.”
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
Where is message request on Messenger 2019?
Method 2: Through the Fb Messenger Android App
- Open the Fb Messenger App.
- Tap your profile picture at the top besides Chats.
- Tap Message Requests.
- Go to Facebook and Sign in.
- Locate (top right of your screen) and click the Gear icon.
- Select Message requests from the drop-down menu.
- Open a Message request.
How do I see filtered messages on Messenger 2019?
Within the Messenger app the hidden inbox is buried under four menus. To get to it tap Settings, then People, then Message Requests and tap on the “See filtered requests” link.
How do I see Facebook messages from non friends?
- Click the Settings icon. It’s the gear at the top-left corner of the Messenger screen.
- Click Message Requests. Now you’ll see the list of messages you’ve received from people you’re not connected with on Facebook.
- Click a message to view its contents.
How do I see filtered messages on messenger?
To find your Message Requests on mobile, open Messenger and tap the People icon at the bottom (2 people), then on the next screen tap the Messages icon (speech bubble) to see your Message Requests. Scroll down past all your requests and you’ll see the Filtered Messages heading (if you have any!). Tap to Show all.