What model of iPhone do I have?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number).
Tap once on Model to reveal the model number.
Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How do I find the make and model of my iPhone?
On an iPhone running iOS 10.3 or later:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your devices. The first device should be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Tap on it.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see Model.
How do I check the model of my phone?
Check your phone’s settings
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How do I find out what GB My iPhone is?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.