How do I find out my restrictions passcode on my iPhone?
How to Reset the Screen Time Passcode on Your iPhone
- Open the iPhone Settings app.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Change Screen Time Passcode.
- Confirm by selecting Change Screen Time Passcode from the menu that pops up.
- Enter the forgotten Restrictions passcode you just got using the information above.
How do I recover my restrictions passcode?
Without the four-digit passcode restrictions can’t be changed. If you have forgotten your restrictions passcode you must restore your iPhone using iTunes to reset the passcode. When asked, do not restore the iPhone from backup, otherwise the old passcode you don’t know will be enabled.
How do I reset my restrictions passcode on my iPhone?
Solution 1: Reset the Restrictions Passcode if you remember it
- Tap on Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Now enter your existing Passcode.
- When you tap on Disable Restrictions, you will be asked to enter your Passcode gain.
- Now, when you ‘Enable Restrictions’ again, you will be asked to enter a new passcode.
How many attempts do you get for restrictions passcode?
Six failed attempts gets you a 1 minute lockout. Seven gives you 5 minutes, eight gives 15, and nine 1 hour. After ten failed attempts, the system will either lock you out completely or erase your data, depending on your settings.