How can I find my SIM card number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I find my 20 digit Vodafone SIM number?
Share this answer How do I find my SIM number or EID?
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- Your SIM card number will be listed under ICCID.
- Your eSIM number will be listed under EID.
Can you trace a SIM card number?
As such, it’d be impossible to track a SIM card on its own. However, once you plug it into a phone and power it on, the IMEI number of the phone and the SIM’s serial number will be transmitted to the nearest cell tower(s).