How do I find a headhunter to find a job?
To find recruiters’ profiles, click on the “advanced search” tool at the top of the home page for members. In the Industry category, select “corporate services,” then choose “staffing and recruiting.” Enter a keyword, such as the recruiter specialty you’re seeking, and then hit “search.”
How do I connect to a headhunter?
How to Attract a Headhunter in 5 Easy Steps
- Do your research. Find the top recruiters in your area and/or industry and then dig deeper.
- Make a connection. When you’ve identified recruiters you’d like on your side, reach out to them.
- Join the club.
- Go the traditional route.
- Don’t go overboard.
How do I find a headhunter on LinkedIn?
Locating Recruiters in Your Field
- Start your LinkedIn search. Begin by typing your query (e.g. recruiter) into the Search bar, as shown below.
- Choose to do a “People” search from the options offered.
- Focus your search results on specific employers (a.k.a. “Current companies”) and/or locations.
How do I choose a headhunter?
Choosing a Headhunter
- Consider using a headhunter who works in your specific industry.
- Use recruiting online directories to generate a list of recruiters.
- Turn the tables and spend some time interviewing the recruiter.
- Ask the recruiter for references and check them.