What can a life coach help me with?
Life coaches can help you:
- overcome the Monday morning blues.
- build confidence.
- find a career that you love.
- get clear on your goals.
- stay accountable to your goals.
- do more of the activities that engage you.
- form better relationships.
- have more meaning in your life.
How do you hire a life coach?
Guidelines to choosing the best life coach for yourself
- Find a life coach that specializes in your area of need.
- Look for life coaches with proper training.
- Choose a life coach that “gets you”
- Choose a local coach (or not)
- Choose a life coach that fits within your budget.
Do I need a life coach?
If you know what you want but are having trouble acting in ways that get you there, a life coach can help you make better decisions and cut out self-destructive habits. If you’re ready to break out of old patterns, a great life coach can help you overcome setbacks and achieve new growth.
How much is a life coach?
How much does life coaching usually cost? Most life coaches working with individuals charge about $200 to $1,000 per month for a 30- to 60-minute call three or four times a month. Executive coaches charge more and typically work with their clients for two hours a month. It all works out to about $100 to $300 per hour.