How do I find my bank’s routing number without a check?
To find your number, you can call the bank’s customer service department and the representative can give you the routing number. You also can check your bank’s online system. Some banks list the routing numbers for their various branches on their website so you can find your routing number without even logging in.
Where can I find my routing number online?
Find your bank routing number
- On a paper check, the bank routing number is the nine-digit number next to your account number.
- You can check your online account page for the bank routing number.
- You can contact the bank’s customer services and ask them.
- Check your banking app if you use one.
- Check your paper bank statement if you use them.
Can you look up a bank by routing number?
The routing number on check is available on all checks issued by banks in the United States. This website will help you easily search for the ABA routing number of any bank in the US. Search Bank Routing Numbers. Find the bank routing number for checking account on the bottom of check.
Do UK banks have a routing number?
What is an ABA routing number? An ABA (American Bankers Association) routing number is a 9 digit number used to identify banks in America, similar to a UK sort code. These are sometimes referred to as check routing numbers, ABA numbers, routing transit numbers (RTN) or Fedwire numbers.