How do I find a teacher’s Amazon wish list?
Select your school.
- Find your class wish list.
- Choose the item(s) you wish to pledge and enter the quantity.
- Click on the link to purchase the product on Amazon.*
- You will be directed to the Amazon website where the product will be automatically selected for you.
How do I find an Amazon registry?
Search for a Baby Registry
- Go to Baby Registry Search.
- Enter a first name, last name, or email in the appropriate box in the Find a Registry section.
- Click Find.
- Click on the registrant’s name.
How do I find public lists on Amazon app?
To search for a list:
- Go to Find a List or Registry.
- Enter the name of the person whose list you’d like to find.
- Click Search.
- Once you’ve located the applicable list, you can Click Remember if you’d like to save a link to the list . Note: This step is optional.
How does an Amazon wish list work?
Amazon Wish List is a gift registry, like a baby or wedding registry where you create your wish list and your family and friends can have access to it to buy gifts for you from what you have listed. Once purchased, Amazon will deliver those items right at your doorstep as a surprise.