How do I access my AppData folder?
Can’t see the AppData folder?
- Go to Windows Explorer.
- Open the C: drive.
- Click Organize on the menu bar.
- Select Folder and Search options.
- Select the View tab.
- Under Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders, select the option to Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Click OK.
How do I find AppData folder in Windows 10?
To open the AppData folder on Windows 10, 8 & 7:
- Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer.
- Type %AppData% into the address bar and hit enter.
- Navigate to the required folder (Roaming or Local)
What does AppData folder contain?
The AppData folder contains application (app) settings, files, and data specific to the application (apps) on your Windows PC. The folder is hidden by default in Windows File Explorer, and has three hidden sub-folders: Local, LocalLow, and Roaming.
How do I find my .minecraft folder?
Press Win+R, then type %appdata%\. minecraft, then press Ok. In the Finder, from the Go menu, select ‘Go to Folder’, then type: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and click Go.