Where do I find my downloads?
In most Android phones you can find your files/downloads in a folder called ‘My Files’ although sometimes this folder is in another folder called ‘Samsung’ located in the app drawer. You can also search your phone via Settings > Application Manager > All Applications.
How do I see files on iPad?
How to Find Files on an iPad
- Go to the iPad’s first home screen and then swipe from the left edge of the screen to the right.
- Enter the name of the file that you want to locate in the text box.
- Scan through the results until you find the file that you are looking for, and then tap it to open it with its associated app.
How do you download files to an iPad?
How to Download Files to iPhone and iPad?
- Go to Safari on the iPhone o iPad. Open the file that you wish to download on your iOS device.
- Then you can tap on the share button. This will open the Share sheet.
- From the sheet, you can select the option “Save to Dropbox”.
- Now, you can click on the Save button.