What is true happiness?
True happiness is enjoying your own company and living in peace and harmony with your body, mind and soul. True happiness is state of mind constantly being in love with yourself. For being truly happy you neither need other people nor materialistic things. “Happiness is the consequence of personal effort.
How can you tell genuine happiness?
Here are some ways to help you find pure joy and genuine happiness in life.
- Know what happiness means to you.
- Work hard for your happiness.
- Don’t rely on other people just to make you happy.
- Attain stability.
- Stay healthy.
- Appreciate the little things.
- Forgive yourself and other people.
- Defeat the green-eyed monster.
What is your happiness in life?
Happiness is when your life fulfills your needs.
In other words, happiness comes when you feel satisfied and fulfilled. Happiness is a feeling of contentment, that life is just as it should be. Perfect happiness, enlightenment, comes when you have all of your needs satisfied.