How do I check what my phone number is?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
How do you find your phone number on Android?
- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the gear icon (
- Scroll down and tap About phone. It’s in the “System” group.
- Tap Status. You may find your phone number on this screen under “My phone number.”
- Tap SIM Status. Your phone number should appear on this screen under “My phone number.”
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I find my phone number iPhone?
Your iPhone itself can tell you what your number is. The first place to look is in your contacts list. Touch “Phone” then “Contacts.” Scroll to the very top of the list and you’ll see “My Number” Or, touch “Settings” and then “Phone.” Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.