How do I look at my reviews on Amazon?
- go to your profile by clicking on your name.
- click on Profile under Ordering and shopping preferences section.
- find the review you want to view.
- and view it, edit it or delete a review you wish.
How do I find my submitted feedback on Amazon?
- Go to Amazon.com.
- Click the ‘Orders’ at the top right of the page.
- Scroll through your orders until you find one with a ‘Leave Seller Feedback’ button and click it.
- At the top of the next page click ‘Completed Feedback’ to see all the feedback you have already done.
Why can’t I see my review on Amazon?
Seller reviews aren’t immediately visible on Amazon product pages, until you go to the “available from other sellers” page. From my understanding you don’t see a notification from your seller account when you’ve received a review- only when you’ve received feedback.
How long does it take for my review to appear on Amazon?
Reviews will generally show up within 72 hours of posting.
Some reviews take a little longer to be posted, sometimes up to 4 or 5 days. It’s completely up to Amazon on how long (or even if) a review will be posted so if you’re having difficulty seeing reviews, please reach out to Amazon directly.