Where can I find my IP address on my router?
Find your Router’s IP address on Android
Go to Settings > WLAN. Click the details icon. Then you could find your Router’s IP address show as Gateway.
How do I find my router’s IP address without connecting?
1.1″ or “192.168. 0.1.” If you cannot find your router’s IP address, click “Start,” type “cmd” and press “Enter.” Type “ipconfig” in the Command Prompt window and press “Enter.” Look for “Default Gateway” to locate the IP address. Enter the router’s username and password in the login window.
How do I find my router’s external IP address?
Find out your router’s local address on Windows
- Make sure you are connected to the network.
- Press Win + r. A “run” prompt will open.
- Type cmd and press enter.
- Type the following into the command prompt: ipconfig | findstr /i “Gateway” and press enter.
- Your Default gateway, probably something like 192.168.0.1, will show.