Where can I find my WiFi password on Windows 10?
Find Wifi password in Windows 10
- Go to Control Panel –> Network and Internet –> Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the active Wifi connection.
- Click on Properties to open Wifi network properties.
- Go to Security tab and select Show characters to reveal the current Wifi password.
Where can I find the WiFi password on my computer?
Click on the Wireless Properties button and then click on the Security tab. Here you will see a text field called Network security key. Go ahead and check the Show characters box and you’ll now be able to see the WiFi security password. Note that this is just the WiFi password of the currently connected WiFi network.
How do you find your WiFi password on Windows?
How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords in Windows 10, Android and iOS
- Press the Windows key and R, type ncpa.
- Right click on the wireless network adaptor and select Status.
- Click the Wireless Properties button.
- In the Properties dialog that appears, move to the Security tab.