How do you see your old tweets on the app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How far back do tweets go?
The max. number of tweets on a profile is 3200. That means the old tweets are not displayed anymore but you can still find them by using the advanced search or you can download your archive with all tweets you posted.
How do you search for old tweets in Word?
To get started, log into your Twitter account and go here. From there, enter the search terms you’d like. You can search for words, exact phrases, and hashtags by a specific time period. You can also look for just tweets by you, or search for tweets from other accounts or those that mention other accounts.
How do I search my own tweets?
How do you use Twitter Advanced Search?
- Enter your search into the search bar on Twitter.
- At the top left of your results page, click “Search filters” and then “Advanced search.”
- Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results.
- Click “search” to see results.