- From the Home screen, open Settings.
- Scroll down and select About phone or About device. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, go to step 3.
- Select Status or Phone identity.
How do I check what my phone number is?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do you check your phone number on Android?
How to Find Your Phone Number on an Android Device
- Go to your Apps panel and open Settings. The Settings icon will be either shaped like a gear or a wrench.
- Scroll down to About Phone.
- Most Androids will display the phone number here but if your doesn’t, select Status.
- Tap SIM Status.
- Your phone number will be listed under My Phone Number.
Can you Google search a phone number?
Although Google no longer has an official phonebook search feature, you can still use the search engine to locate phone numbers, albeit with a little more legwork. The simplest search for a phone number is to do a broad search for the person’s name.
What if my phone number is unknown?
Open your phone dialer and go to settings, then go to more settings, then at the top it will give you a option of showing your caller ID, carrier ID, or nothing. Good luck. Settings -> about device-> status ->My Phone Number is the phone number found on the SIM card – some carriers put it there, some don’t.
How can I see my mobile number?
In settings: For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How can I get my mobile number from my mobile?
Whenever you get a new SIM card, it takes time to remember your own mobile number.
USSD codes list to check your mobile number for all network operators:
|Telecom Operator||USSD Code|
|Airtel||*121*9# or *121*1#|
|Idea||*131*1# or *121*4*6*2#|
5 more rows