Tips to Guide Your Thinking
- Think about what you DON’T want.
- Focus on Experiences.
- Plan an Ideal Week.
- Find People You’re Jealous Of.
- Experiment More.
- Think About What Kind of Fun You Want.
- Ask Where do You Want to Be.
How do you figure out what you really want?
7 Ways to Find Out What You Really Want in Life
- Be selfish. You can’t pinpoint exactly what you want in life if you’re constantly sacrificing your time and dreams for other people.
- Regret nothing.
- Figure out what you need.
- Determine what really bothers you.
- Determine what makes you truly happy.
- Let people around you know what you’re trying to achieve.
- Stay positive.
How do I decide what I want to do with my life?
- 1 Decide what you want.
- 2 Write it out as if you’ve got it already.
- 3 Read the vision a few times a day and feel what you would feel like when you are actually living that life.
- 4 Don’t take advice from those less successful than you or with lower ambitions than you.
How do you know what to do with your life?
If You Don’t Know What to Do with Your Life, Read These 5
- Put Your Running Shoes on and Clear Your Mind.
- Take Action to Wake up Your Conscious Mind.
- Embrace the Power of Taking Small Steps With a 30 Day Challenge.
- Seek the Wisdom and Knowledge of Others Who Have Been There Before.
- Do Whatever It Takes to Get to Know YOU.