How do I find people on Skype app?
How do I view someone’s profile in Skype?
- Find the person’s profile you want to view in your Chats or Contacts.
- Tap and hold or right click the contact’s name, then select View profile from the menu. Alternatively (or for Android 4.0. 4 – 5.1 users), from within a chat, tap or click the contact’s name at the top of the chat header to view their profile.
How do I look up my Skype name?
In the search box, type the person’s Skype Name, full name, or email address. Click the Skype Directory tab to search the directory. When you see the listing for the person you want to add, point at their picture to see your options (such as message, voice call, video call or add to contacts).
What is your Skype ID?
Your Skype name is a unique ID for your account, appearing as a string of numbers and letters starting with the word “live.” Your Skype ID can be found on your Skype profile, in both the iPhone and Android mobile app, and in the desktop app.
How can I see someones friends on Skype?
How to See How Many Friends Someone Has on Skype
- Open Skype. Enter your Skype name and password in the text boxes, and click “Sign In.”
- Right-click one of your contacts. The contact can be signed into Skype or not.
- Click “View Profile.” The user’s number of contacts is listed under her location. Click Close to close the profile. Tip.