Can you search for someone’s Amazon wish list?
Simply navigate to Amazon’s Find a Wish List page to search. Click on the link Manage This List near the top of your Wish List and you can choose “Change privacy settings.” From here, you can select public, private, or shared.
How do I find a public wish list on Amazon?
Hover over the Accounts & Lists option in the top right corner and click on Wish List. You can also go directly to Amazon wish list page HERE. Click on Create a List at the top right corner. Click on Wish List.
How do I find my Amazon wish list 2019?
To search for a list:
- Go to Find a List or Registry.
- Enter the name of the person whose list you’d like to find.
- Click Search.
- Once you’ve located the applicable list, you can Click Remember if you’d like to save a link to the list . Note: This step is optional.
How do I find a teacher’s Amazon wish list?
Select your school.
- Find your class wish list.
- Choose the item(s) you wish to pledge and enter the quantity.
- Click on the link to purchase the product on Amazon.*
- You will be directed to the Amazon website where the product will be automatically selected for you.