How do I find the IP address of my computer?
Tap on the gear icon to the right of the wireless network you’re connected to, and then tap on Advanced toward the bottom of the next screen.
Scroll down a bit, and you’ll see your device’s IPv4 address.
How do I find my IP address on Windows 10?
To find the IP address on Windows 10, without using the command prompt:
- Click the Start icon and select Settings.
- Click the Network & Internet icon.
- To view the IP address of a wired connection, select Ethernet on the left menu pane and select your network connection, your IP address will appear next to “IPv4 Address”.
How do I find my IP address for my WIFI?
How to find your router address on: Windows. Android.
Find your router IP address on Chrome OS
- Click the notification area on the right side of your taskbar;
- Select the Wi-Fi you are connected to;
- A new window will pop up. Click on Network tab. You should see your IP under Gateway.
How do you find your IP address using command prompt?
- Click “Start,” type “cmd” and press “Enter” to open the Command Prompt window.
- Type “ipconfig” and press “Enter.” Look for “Default Gateway” under your network adapter for your router’s IP address.
- Use the command “Nslookup” followed by your business domain to look up its server’s IP address.