Identify your talents and start using them now with these ten simple tips:
- Take a personality test.
- Find what makes you feel strong.
- Find what you spend the most money on.
- Ask your friends what your best and worst qualities are.
- Ask your family what you loved as a child.
- Write in a journal.
- Look for talent in others.
How do I find out what my talents and passions are?
Here’s how you can start your search:
- Inventory your talents.
- Pay attention to who makes you annoyed or jealous.
- Think of what you loved to do as a child.
- Notice when you lose track of time, or what you hate to stop doing.
- See your passion hunt as a fun, joyful adventure.
Does everyone have a talent?
The answer is yes everybody has at least one talent, and it is likely that everybody has more than one talent. However most of our talents are largely undiscovered. Whether or not somebody should work hard to get good at something or not is arguable, and can even be put down to preference.
What to do if you have no talent?
If You Think You Have No Talent, Watch This –
How do I identify my gift?
To identify your gifts, follow this three-step process:
- Step One: Answer the question: What do you love? Think about all the things you love doing and write them down.
- Step Two: Answer the question: What do you loathe?
- Step Three: Discover the Seven Seeds of your Soul.