How do you find a baby registry on Amazon?
To locate your Baby Registry, go to Baby Registry.
Alternatively, you can click Baby Registry in the Account & Lists drop-down menu at the top of any Amazon.com page or click Your Lists at the bottom of any Amazon.com page and select Baby Registry from the drop-down.
How do I see registry items on Amazon?
To access and manage your Thank You List:
- Go to your Baby Registry.
- Click on Thank You List & Returns.
- To manage your list, find the person for whom you’ve written a note. On a mobile device, you’ll need to click on the item.
- Check the box that says Thank you note sent.
How do I find someone’s Amazon list?
How to Find A Friend’s Amazon Wish List
- Hover over Account & Lists and click Wish List.
- Select Your Friends. Friends who’ve already shared their lists with you will show up on this screen.
- To request access to a friend’s list, compose your own note or use the one provided. Select Email this message.
Does Amazon do baby registry?
Amazon: Baby Registry. Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please fill out this field. A surprise box of items for parents and baby valued up to $35.