How To Find A Dungeon In Minecraft?

How do you find a good cave in Minecraft?

Simply place down pistons facing the wall(s) you are looking for caves behind and power it with a redstone torch.

If there is an empty space within 12 blocks the piston will push.

Simply dig in that direction and you should find a cave!

How do you find a stronghold in Minecraft?

How To Find A Stronghold! The Minecraft Survival Guide (Tutorial

How do you find spawners in Minecraft?

In Java Edition, spawners are not found in the creative inventory and are the only block that cannot be picked with pick block. They can be obtained only by using the /give command, which gives a pig spawner by default; the mob can be changed by using a mob spawn egg on the block.

How common are dungeons in Minecraft?

Dungeons generate with either a zombie (50% chance), skeleton (25% chance), or spider (25% chance) spawner. The spawner is always in the center of the dungeon room, with chests located around the walls of the room (large chests can connect with the short side against the wall).