How do I find a specific word on a Web page?
Search for a word on a web page
- Click Ctrl+F to open the Find in page bar, type the search phrase in it.
- Press the / (slash) key to open the Quick Find Bar.
- To find phrases that occur in web links, press the ‘ (single quote) key to bring up the Quick Find (links only) bar.
How do I search for a word on a page in Chrome?
Search within a webpage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Open a webpage.
- Tap More. Find in page.
- Type your search term.
- Tap Search .
- Matches are highlighted. You can see where all the matches are located on a webpage using the markers on the scrollbar.
How do I search for a specific word on Google?
Here’s an overview of some of the most useful Google search tricks, from basic tips to new features just recently released.
- Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
- Use an asterisk within quotes to specify unknown or variable words.
- Use the minus sign to eliminate results containing certain words.