What is the cheapest way to rent a car?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.
What is the cheapest rental car company?
The Best Car Rental Booking Sites in the U.S. and Europe
- Low-cost car rental booking sites Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty.
- Sixt Car Rentals.
- AARP’s discount with Avis, Budget, and Payless.
How can I get discounts on rental cars?
5 Cheap Rental Car Tricks You’ve Always Needed, But Never Known
- Avoid rental cars at the airport.
- Check for discounts.
- Consider using Costco or Hotwire.
- Book multiple cars, then cancel as rates get lower.
- Skip insurance, if you can.
What is the best website to rent a car?
Here are some of the best car rental sites.
- CheapTickets. If you’re looking for a website that lets you refine the trivial details of your search criteria, you should use CheapTickets.
- Costco Travel.