3 Ways to Find Motivated Sellers
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sites. For all you real estate agents out there, jump on FSBO.com and cold call people.
- Direct Mail Campaign. Yellow letter campaigns are super powerful.
- The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) For real estate investors, utilize the Multiple Listing Service.
How do you find motivated seller leads?
How to Get Unlimited Free Motivated Seller Leads Automatically
How do I find motivated sellers Bigpockets?
To find potentially motivated sellers, tell everyone you know you buy houses, drive your target area and write down addresses of houses that look distressed, buy mailing lists (non-owner occupied houses, people in default–though I wouldn’t do this one if you are not taking ownership, high equity homes last sold 12 or
How do I find property sellers?
How to Find Motivated Sellers WITHOUT Agents | Samuel Leeds
How do you find motivated sellers on Listsource?
How To Find Motivated Sellers Using ListSource | Listsource.com
Who are the most motivated sellers?
Here are some different kinds of motivated seller lead lists you could acquire and market to:
- Attorneys (Probate, divorce, estate, etc.)
- Absentee owners.
- Out-of-state landlords.
- People who own homes free-and-clear.
- Foreclosures (Both pre- and current)
- Properties with liens.
- Homeowners in probate.
What do you say to motivated sellers?
How to Talk to Motivated Sellers and Sound Like a Pro –