Can I get my facebook password without resetting it?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. Note that you’ll need access to an email or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password. If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Settings.
How do I find out my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile.
- Tap on the link “Need Help” below the email address and password fields.
- In the menu, tap on “Forgot Password”
- Search by your name if you don’t know your phone number or email id.
- Tap on “Search”.
- Tap on “This is Me ” option. You have two option for recovery;
How do I find my Facebook password on Android?
How To Reset Facebook Password on Android –