What do you do if you forget your Google password?
Important: If you’re running Android 5.1 and up, you need to wait 24 hours after changing your password to do a factory reset.
Change your password
- Open your Google Account.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
How do I find my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I find my Google account?
Search for a user’s account page
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- In the search box, type the user’s name or email address.
- In the list of matching accounts that appears, click an account to go to its page.