How do you find someone online for free?
How To Find Someone Online (For Free) – 9 Ways
- Use National Cellular Directory’s Free Happy Hour.
- Google Them.
- Use Other Search Engines.
- Look at their public records.
- 5. Facebook.
- Other Popular Social Media/Dating Sites.
- Do A Reverse Image Search.
- Try Family Tree Now.
How can I find someone online?
Practice Your Google-fu for Better People Results
- Enclose the first and last name of the person you’re searching for in quotes when you enter it into the search box (like “John Smith”).
- Include other relevant words, like the person’s profession, employer, location, or screen name, too (like banker or Austin, Texas.)
What is the best site to search for a person?
- Intelius – People Search, Lookup Phone Numbers, & Background Checks.
- 7. Facebook – People Search via Social Profiles.
- Instant Checkmate – Background Check.
- LinkedIn – Professional Profiles and Work History.
- Mylife – Background Reports.
- Google Search and Reverse Image Search.
How can I find someone’s age online?
Here are 15 ways to find out how old your date really is without actually asking:
- Stalk him on social media. Social media is always a go-to.
- Ask mutual friends.
- Check LinkedIn.
- Google him.
- Search public records and data.
- Analyze his name.
- Bring up technology.
- Discuss school memories.