Where can I find my routing number online?
Find your bank routing number
- On a paper check, the bank routing number is the nine-digit number next to your account number.
- You can check your online account page for the bank routing number.
- You can contact the bank’s customer services and ask them.
- Check your banking app if you use one.
- Check your paper bank statement if you use them.
Can you look up a bank by routing number?
The routing number on check is available on all checks issued by banks in the United States. This website will help you easily search for the ABA routing number of any bank in the US. Search Bank Routing Numbers. Find the bank routing number for checking account on the bottom of check.
How do I find my routing number without a check Citibank?
The easiest way to find to find your personal routing number is to look at your checks. Your Citibank routing number will be 9 digits and will be located on the lower left corner of your check.